Turn-based RPG Dark Quest 2 Out Today on PlayStation 4
Now fully available on all major platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Steam
Dark Quest 2 is a turn based RPG where you control a party of heroes on their quest to defeat an evil sorcerer. The game features both cooperative multiplayer and campaign modes.
“It is the return of classic RPG gameplay, a hand-drawn isometric art style and dice-based mechanics”, claims Argi Baltzi, creator of Dark Quest 2. “It was inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest”.
- Single-Player Campaign: Play a story driven campaign that takes you through a series of adventure on your epic quest to defeat the evil sorcerer.
- Multiplayer: Drop-in / drop-out CO-OP for up to 3 players!
- Turn Based Mechanics: Every turn each of your heroes in your party can take one single action. Play wise and carefully or fall captive in the eternal prison of the sorcerer.
- Assemble a Party: Control a group of heroes each with their own personality and strengths. Use the unique strengths of each character and work together to defeat the minions of the evil sorcerer.
- Enter a world of fantasy and adventure: Explore twisted mazes, find hidden doors and fight bloodthirsty orcs!
- Village: Stay with the old masters and learn new powers, craft new weapons and mix potions that improve the capabilities of your heroes.
- Skull of Fate: In the darkest dungeons of the castle, when left with no hope your last and only way out will be to roll the skull of fate and reveal your twisted fate.