Kings and Heroes Launches for Windows PCs
Industry Games’ Open World Online Fantasy Action RPG with 8 Player Co-op Exits Steam Early Access
GILBERT, Arizona – November 17, 2017 – Industry Games, a game development studio focused on games for core gamers, today announced that Kings and Heroes has launched after exiting Steam Early Access. Today’s announcement is the culmination of some recent, major updates to the game, that have added massive amounts of content, quests, gameplay balancing and more.
Kings and Heroes entered Steam Early Access on March 24, 2016. In total, Kings and Heroes has been in the works for more than three years at the Phoenix-area based studio and is now live and growing its player base already. The game is available for Windows PCs on Steam (http://bit.ly/KingsandHeroes), the Humble Store (http://bit.ly/KnHHumble), and Greenman Gaming (http://bit.ly/KandHGMG).
About Kings and Heroes
Kings and Heroes invites players into a huge fantasy world filled with open exploration and both hand-crafted and randomly generated dungeon adventures. A mix between a core RPG and a traditional MMORPG, Kings and Heroes, is an Online RPG where you can play solo, partner with a friend, or join a party to explore the massive map and immerse yourself in the world of Sundaria. With dungeons, crypts, caves and more, players will find themselves slaying foes and discovering long forgotten treasure while questing across the land.
Playable in both third-person view and first-person view, Kings and Heroes is packed with countless hours of fun for RPG and action fans looking for a mix of dungeon running and open world gameplay in a single game.
***Kings and Heroes DOES NOT have a subscription fee or any micro-transactions!***
Choose from 7 different races including Orc, Goblin, Human, Dwarf, Elf, Amarian or Halfling that each provide different benefits to your character from 6 core stat categories, Charisma, Constitution, Dexterity, Intelligence, Strength, Wisdom.
Each of the 5 classes have a very distinct play-style from ranged weapon masters, to casters, to healers and more. The classes are: Champion, Ranger, Cleric, Wizard, and Rogue. Once you know your Race and Class, you choose your alignment which affects your character throughout their life in the game.
As an adventurer you can salvage, scavenge, harvest and mine raw materials that can be used in one of five trade skills including Alchemy, Armorsmithing, Leatherworking, Tailoring, Weaponsmithing. Some of the best items in the game are player made!
Explore exciting and challenging dungeon including castles, crypts and caves, of varying sizes and difficulties (of course the harder the dungeon is, the better the rewards). Kings and Heroes is dungeon running with real risk…so, if players aren’t careful, they’ll find themselves back in town rethinking their strategy.
- Create groups of up to 8 players to explore and run dungeons
- Unique armor sets and weapons that can by dyed to allow for the creation of a legendary look
- Create up to 24 characters!
- More than 500 quests
- Huge 100 square km seamless world including caves and dungeons to find and explore
- Tons of amazing monsters and creatures including 20+ terrifying bosses
- Advanced enemy AI that ensures challenging fights.
- Massive amounts of loot including a huge variety of Weapons and Armor
- 3 different live weapon configurations so players can switch quickly for any situation
- High level enemies that often drop what they have equipped (If you like that fiery sword or awesome helmet a minion is wearing, go take it from him…if you can)
- Over 20 different factions populating the world of Sundaria, as well as trainers, townsfolk, merchants, and adventurers
- Active journal to track quests and conquests
- Built in voice-chat and text chat
For more information, check out Kings and Heroes on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KingsandHeroesGame
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/industrygames
- Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/industrygames
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/IndustryGamesCo
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/industrygames
About Industry Games
Founded in 2013, and based in Gilbert, Arizona, Industry Games is focused on core games for core gamers. The team consists of veterans from Valve Software, Certain Affinity, 7 Studios, Turbine, and Blizzard Entertainment. The company’s goal is to deliver new open world games as well as tools for the community to modify its games and make them their own. For more information, please visit: www.industrygames.com
# # #
NOTE to Media: Beta keys are available for media, bloggers and streamers. Please sign up via Keymailer at: https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/24600 or via Terminals at: https://www.terminals.io/product/?pid=374
International Digital Entertainment Agency (IDEA)